- Clean spills immediately by blotting with a clean dry white cloth – do not rub
- Before using any cleaning products on your rug, test an inconspicuous area first for colour fastness
- Do not pull any loose threads – please cut loose threads carefully with scissors to remove
- Regularly brush or vacuum your rug to keep your rug clean, help maintain the fibres and prevent it from flattening. For wool rugs and shaggy rugs, we recommend carefully vacuuming the rug using a nozzle attachment.
- Use a slip-resist pad to help keep your rug in place and provide additional protection for hard floors.
- Turn your rug regularly to ensure even wear.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight as this may cause fading of some dyes.
Leave a Reply